CNEHA will be hosting a meeting in just a couple of weeks in Long Branch, New Jersey. The conference will run from Novermber 6th through November 9th. Several ASNJ members will be presenting paper on their most recent projects. Please check out CNEHA's preliminary program for a list of paper topics, workshops and tours that will be offered. (The final paper presentation schedule will be available no later than November 7th)
Cost of Attendence and (optional) workshops, tours and merchandise fees:
Advance registration for paid 2014 CNEHA members $65.00 U.S./$65.00Cdn
Advance registration for non-members* $75.00 U.S./$75.00
Student registration with i.d. $35.00 U.S./$35.00 Cdn
Spouse registration (for spouses who are not archaeologists) $35.00 U.S./$35.00 Cdn
At-door registration $75.00 U.S./$75.00 Cdn
Banquet (Saturday, October 22; $50.00 U.S./$50.00 Cdn
Workshops: Friday, November 7
1. Early American Glass (Mary Mills) $25 U.S./$25.00 Cdn
2. Blacksmithing—hands on $25 U.S./$25.00 Cdn
Tours: Friday, November 7
1. Monmouth Battlefield (11 Maximum) $35 U.S./$35.00 Cdn
(Tour led by Garry Wheeler Stone and Dan Sivilich)
2. Archaeological Treasures: Point Breeze and Timbuctoo $35 U.S./$35.00 Cdn
(11 Maximum, Tour Led by Michael Gall, Chris Barton, and Paul Schopp)
Combo: Tour and Workshop Friday, November 7 (11 maximum)
1. Raritan Landing Tour and Virtual Reconstructions in Archaeology $35.00 U.S./$35.00 Cdn.
1. T-Shirts $20.00 each
Like what you see? Please feel free to register for the conference via paypal, mail-in registrations are also welcome.
We hope to see you there!