A notice from the ASNJ Webmaster:
Hello ASNJ supporters! Just a few updates for the coming weeks:
- The ASNJ website will undergo a bit of remodeling over the coming weeks. If you visit our website and notice that a page is down or a link isn't working properly, don't panic! If after January 1st you notice that something still isn't functional, please notify the webmaster at email@example.com , subject heading ASNJ. Some of the changes will include:
- All sale items will be under a new page, click the "ASNJ Online Store" to see an inventory of our sale items, which will be separated by category.
- Sale inventories will be updated by the end of 2016 to accurately reflect what we have available in t-shirts, back bulletins and newsletters.
- The "Become a Member" page will be re-organized. Our recent membership policy change will be reflected on the membership page:
- As of November 14, 2016 all membership dues received after October 1st will be applied to an annual membership for the next calendar year. For example, if you pay for your membership between October 2nd 2016 and October 1st 2017, this fee will cover your annual membership during the 2017 calendar year. If you pay for your membership between October 2nd 2017 and October 1st 2018, your fee will cover your annual membership during the 2018 calendar year.
- Membership paypal sale buttons will be updated to allow our members the ability to select and confirm the appropriate calendar year that they are renewing for.
- Order forms will be standardized and available for you to download.
- ASNJ will soon create an events calendar that will list ASNJ events including, but not limited to, the following topics: public outreach events, meetings, volunteer opportunities, membership renewal deadlines, field schools, etc.
- Funding opportuntities will be listed under a single page. The page tab will be listed as "Fund My Research" on the menu above.
- A social media submission and sharing policy will be added to the website.
- Just a friendly reminder, we are in constant need of artifact of the month photos. If a photo is not received, one cannot be posted. An upload submission form, which will make it easier for you to submit your photos to us, is presently under construction. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org until further notice.
- Last but not least, it's that time again:
As always, thank you for your continued support!
Tabitha C. Hilliard, ASNJ Webmaster